- Get good traffic figures – Google places the higher CPC adverts on high traffic sites,
- Focus your page on keywords that cost most to AdWords users.
- Place your ads carefully so that Google provides top CPC placements where your visitors are most likely to click, and
- Work hard to maximize your CTR – the proportion of visitors to your site that clicks on your adverts can influence Google to give you the top-paying AdSense ads.
Done creating a blog!? You have ads running, but the “roadblock is ‘low earnings’ and ‘low CPC( cost per click).’ For many people, running a website has become a career. Having a full-time job doesn’t mean you would get full-time pay( only if you aren’t doing it right)! Placing ads on your website can be a smart way to bring in some extra income, but it can be difficult to find ads relevant to your audience. Let’s get started!!
We would be focusing mainly on some topics and questions like:
1. Why is your ad sense low!
2. How to increase your CPC by:
- Create the perfect quality content for your ads.
- The perfect ads size and placements.
- How to regulate and limit the use of AdSense.
- Why it’s important to have a good traffic figure.
- How to make your ads media-rich.
Don’t forget to keep on testing, and your AdSense earnings will surely increase over time. Just don’t give up quickly!
Why Your AdSense CPC Is Low!
I would always tell everyone; the first and right step to knowing your problem is to know the “cause”!
CPC is the Cost Per Click, which is the revenue you earn from one click made by the visitor. Sometimes just one click can make you significant money, and sometimes several clicks may fail to yield even half a dollar! And you keep on wondering why AdSense CPC is so low.
Keywords: Keywords are one of the factors that create a low CPC. Your choice of words or phrases in your ads can determine how many clicks you get. Some keywords could fetch dollars while others bring in cents. For example, if you have written a review about a fashionable dress you bought online, probably the most important keyword or phrase could be “fashion” or “dress,” and google will try to show ads from the camera manufacturers or other related businesses.
Bid Amount: The second factor that affects CPC is how much money advertisers are paying for a keyword. Competition among advertisers grows as the number of advertisers willing to buy a keyword increases.
Ad Type: placement of ads, and timing can also be a factor alongside geographical targeting: this is something you don’t have much control on. If the high bidders have chosen to show their ads only in Europe and if most of your visitors are from Asia –it is unlikely that you’ll get good CPC.
These are some reasons why your website is attracting low AdSense CPC. Having seen the problem at hand, it’s time we go to the next step.
How To Increase Your CPC And Earnings.
Create Perfect Quality: Quality content is important because it’s the first thing that keeps your audience locked in your ads. It’s the first thing your guests, advertisers, and bots (advert bots and crawl bots) will discover after coming to your webpage.
Even if the content has been posted a hundred times on other websites, try keeping your’s entertaining and unique for your visitors or readers; something mind-grabbing would make anyone click on those ads. In case you are offering your customers meager quality or outdated content material. Google will rate your website much lower, and your CPC (the bids advertisers make to appear on your website) will greatly fall; this may also get you smart-priced, even if you generate high-quality site visitors on low-quality content material. You could create high-quality content by:
- Using a powerful headline that grabs their attention.
- Make them an offer they can’t refuse. The powers of “words” are indescribably amazing.
- Use the right words that would make the product or whatever you are adverting a “need”!.
- Please talk about the benefits and what is in for them.
- Take away their fear and make your offer risk free as possible.
- Make it seem urgent and give them a reason to buy now!
The Perfect Ads Size And Placements: It’s important to consider the user experience and the AdSense Program policies when placing ads on your site. Here are some tips.
The question could be: where do you have to place your advert, and which of Google’s show advert sizes are greatest for your small business?
According to Google, the most effective display ads include 336×280 or 300×250 pixel rectangles. 300×600 pixel half-page ads. 728×90 or 320×110 pixel banners.
Try This Trick: place two advertisements inside your weblog posts (or content material) and one outdoors the publish. Maintain one 336 x 280 massive rectangle advert on the highest of the weblog publish slightly below the title and place the second advert in the course of the weblog publish as a 468 x 60 sized banner. The remaining unit might be positioned to the proper of your publish inside your sidebar.
Place your a sense in a nice way that won’t annoy your guest by popping in their phone screen. As an alternative, completely match inside your content material or in positions you want to get extra clicks from.
The best size for a Facebook ad is at least 1080 x 1080 pixels, but it’s best to use a high-interest resolution that meets the ratio requirements since there is no maximum resolution. Recommended Facebook ad aspect ratio: 1.91:1 to 1:1.
While placing your ads, you should consider your user: put yourself in your user’s shoes and think like them. If you do this, you may see your page and your ads placement on a whole new level. If users can easily find what they’re looking for, they’ll return to your site.
- Show off your content: For example, if your site offers downloads, ensure the download links are above the fold and easy to find.
- Avoid placing ads in locations where they might be confused with menu, navigation, or download links.
Ask yourself these two questions:
- Is my content easy to find?
- Is it easy to distinguish between my content and my ads?
If the answer is yes to both, you’re on the right track.
If you find it difficult, you could let Google place add for you: One option is to enable Auto ads for your site. Auto ads automatically place and optimize ads for you, so you don’t have to spend time doing it yourself.
PS:A website that gives file downloads can have an AdSense Advert Unit close to the obtained hyperlink to get an Excessive CTR.
How To Regulate and Limits The Use Of AdSense.
Monitor and limit the use of AdSense ad units.
Flooding your page with ads will not help increase your ad revenue but most likely results in lower CPMs and CTRs. Try limiting the use of your AdSense ad units! By reducing the ad units with the lowest CTR, you can quickly and easily increase your AdSense CPC.
The layout of your pages and the length of your article will determine the number of ads to be displayed. Do not put more than 5 ads on pages with short content, resulting in a high bounce rate. Google may also disable ad serving on pages with low-quality content as explicitly mentioned in AdSense Valuable inventory policy
This may increase your click-through rate (CTR) and bring in more clicks, but the ads may not be relevant to your website (public advertisements). This results in your CPC falling and your AdSense earnings decreasing.
Try these tips for a couple of days will make you notice a real improvement and a significant increase in low AdSense CPC:
- Eliminate the low CTR ad units and replace them with the higher paying ad units with a higher CTR, and your earnings will rise automatically.
- Do short content like entertainment/image and gaming websites, and it is recommended to stick to 3-4 ad units utilizing the header sidebar and bottom placement.
- On a desktop device, you can place 4-5 ad units such as the header, sidebar top, in-content, a sidebar sticky, and a footer ad unit for a lengthy post like science/education and novel websites.
- On a mobile device, you can only run one ad unit above the fold and 1-2 in-content units and an anchor. Remember that with mobile implementation, *you can’t place two or more AdSense ads that may appear on the screen simultaneously.*
- Establish custom channels for every ad slot and monitor their performance for at least two weeks to get an idea of things. If you keep changing ad units too often without testing them thoroughly, you might get inaccurate results and miss out on better opportunities by placing your ads elsewhere.
Suppose you remove the low-performing ad units from your website (Compare CTR and final earnings of different units). Google should now serve better ads to other remaining ad slots which are performing well, so your earnings and CPC will increase.
Advertisers will not invest in placements with poor viewability, either; it’s better to keep your ad inventory valuable and optimize your existing ad placements instead of introducing more ad units. This way, you can discover new best-performing ad formats and maximize your ad revenue. This is still the most effective way to increase your ad revenue.
Get a good trafficking figure through your niche and keywords. Many people use AdSense on their sites, assuming that Google will provide relevant advertising. I believe with every nerve in me that if your visitors are not properly focused on your niche, then they will not click on adverts appertaining to it.
I won’t be reading a blog on how to make a dress and clicking on ads on the mechanical parts of a car: nope!
You must make sure that your traffic is seeking what you are advertising. If you do not attract visitors to a web page or blog post that has a strong interest in the topic of the page or post, then your CTR might be low; few will click on an advert not related to the keyword or phrase they used to get to your site.
Google uses many methods when deciding what web pages get the top paying clicks, and one of these is almost certain to be your CTR for the ads they provide. The higher the CTR for a URL, then the higher CPC you are likely to get when your AdSense ads are refreshed on that page URL.
The company will do whatever it can to ensure that these paying advertisers get good value for money – or a good conversion rate from clicks.
Text, Image and Video AdSense Adverts.
Always enable both text and image ads on your websites. Never limit your ad visibility to ‘Only image/media-rich ads’ or ‘Only text ads,’ as this will lower the bids for advertisers to appear on your website. During your testing and custom channel analysis, remember that some people prefer text ads to image ads, and some prefer video ads. Many expect AdSense ads to be text links and deliberately avoid them. They might, however, click on an image, and even more, they might click to watch an interesting video. This directly means low AdSense CPC.
If you enable ‘Both text and image ads, ‘ AdSense will automatically show the ad with the highest bid on your website, which means a higher CPC.
In short, the more advertisers that are bidding to appear on your website, the higher your AdSense CPC will be.
An Untold Trick: your ads video doesn’t have to be of high quality, nor do you have to worry about what your visitors do after clicking the ads; the entire video need not be played – just that initial click on the play button. Many people will watch a video wouldn’t dream of clicking a text ad. This is why it is important to test the various advertising formats that AdSense offers.
Video adverts can get clicks even just for the interest value channels might be the most appropriate method for you. However, some have ways of doing this – generally by publishing optional ads for a short period each and comparing results.
How to increase your earnings by getting a higher CPC through your traffic figures, keywords, regulating and limiting the use of AdSense a perfect placement and size for your ads.
I believe if you had read through this article with patience and understanding, it wouldn’t be hard to pull this on your own by increasing your earnings with a high CPC.